Sunday 21 August 2011


I thought a picture of stairs was fitting for my blog! Sometimes our journey's take some hard work and it's uphill!  But the positive side of it is that life is always colorful and there is always something unexpected to see along the way!!


I guess then it's  all about seizing the moments we have, grabbing hold of our dreams.
Mixed with being comfortable with what is.
Sometimes we have to do things we wish we didn't have to do.
Right now I would rather be somewhere like this


Of course it would be a cottage on a beach of a lake or the ocean!
But since I am not, I will enjoy the gorgeous pictures
I find online and plan for a vacation!
For those of you who are vacationing now or have been
I drink to you and hope you are having a wonderful summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment